3.09.2009

And then there were plans

Leave it to a snow day to make you do something unexpected. I woke up last Monday to a foot of snow on the ground, and the weathermen saying that it would be blizzarding (not sure if that is actually a word) all day. Given that my commute is 42 miles ONE WAY, I wasn't going anywhere. Once you get engaged, it's only natural that people ask, "so when's the big day?" Until Monday the fiance and I had no clue. As I said in a previous blog, I'm not a cookie-cutter wedding type of girl. So, Vegas it is. And no, it won't be at a random drive-thru wedding chapel. We're having the ceremony and reception on August 15 at Planet Hollywood, which is an absolutely beautiful and sexy resort smack dab in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. It's going to be a small wedding, only about 30 people, which is letting us plan some pretty rocking surprises for our guests. It's just hard narrowing down the guest list.....I'm already over our numbers budget. Blast.

So check the place out!

http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment